This video course is designed to prepare FE Curriculum Managers and Leaders to be their best
During this 6-hour course, you will look at some of the foundational competencies required to thrive in your middle management role. This course is designed to be completed sequentially if you are going to do all the practical and reflection tasks.
There is no timeframe, it is self-directed and you can go at your own pace throughout the programme. You will be able to go back through any of the content at a time that is convenient to you and your College.
This course includes:
- 6 x training modules
- 6 x handouts and supporting resources
- Supplementary e-Booklet
- 12-month access to monthly live collaboration space
- Lifetime access to Members Hub support channel, which will include regular book recommendations, industry updates, podcasts and blog content.
- Leadership, Culture & Efficiency
- High Performing Teaching Teams
- Ambitious & Holistic Curriculum Planning
- Effective Employer Engagement
- Purposeful Innovation & Technology
- Quality Improvement Cycles